I hope you’re all having a lovely Easter! I can’t believe a quarter of the year has gone already. This post is about the crochet cupcake giveaway currently taking place on my Instagram. Below are just the technical bits to cover the outline of the giveaway.
· The cupcakes are crocheted with double knitting yarn, in a smoke and pet free environment. They are filled with standard toy stuffing.
· The eyes on the cupcakes are safety eyes but these are not recommended for children. If requested, felt eyes can be sewn on instead.
· Cupcakes are just under 3 inches tall and just under 1.5 inches wide.
· Cupcakes are made up of a cake base (usually light brown but you can request a different colour) and then 2 colours for the top (one for the main base and one for the icing “swirl”) and these are up to you.
· If you would like a zombie/bunny cake you can request one (if you do not state a colour for the bunny ears they will be white).
· The giveaway is limited to residents of the UK only (due to postage)
· The giveaway will run from the time the photo was posted on Instagram ( 12:00 05/04/2015) until 12noon on Sunday 11th April 2015. Any entries after this will not be included.
· Entry is limited to one per Instagram account.
· There will be 3 cupcakes to win, so 3 winners will be picked using a random number generator.
· Winners will be contacted via Instagram on Sunday 11th April 2015, if one of the winners fails to provide the details needed to send the cupcake within 1 week (18/04/2015) another winner will be chosen at random.
· Cupcakes will be posted to the address provided as soon as possible by second class royal mail post (this also depends on how quick a response I receive following the winners announcement).
· To enter the giveaway you need to follow me on Instagram (handle @craftycharlotte) and share the giveaway photo (ensure to include the hashtag #ccgiveaway so I can find the photos), if only one of these is done your entry will be disregarded.
Any questions please contact me, either on here or on Instagram.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend